The Best Western Palace Hotel and Spa
In the heart of Inverness
Located on the banks for the River Ness the Best Western Palace Hotel and Spa was built in 1890 on the site of Ness House, a traditional Scottish Mansion. It has a great location:-
- It is directly opposite Inverness Castle with a lovely view across the River Ness to Inverness Castle.
- Guests have enjoyed the Palace Hotel for more than 100 years.
- It is literally just 5 minutes walk to the shops and attractions in Inverness city centre.
- It has been owned by a Scottish family part of Milton Hotels for more than 30yrs.
- At the Palace you'll enjoy stylish bedrooms, a luxury leisure club, Charisma Spa, Free WIFI Internet & Free car parking.
- You'll find they Proudly Brew Starbucks with a great selection of cakes and light bites.
- Every year you'll find work is undertaken to improve the Palace from bedrooms to lifts.
There is also plenty to see and do in the local area you can sample the Highland history, stunning landscapes, lots to do the city of Inverness.
Leisure Club & Spa
The very relaxing environment of the superb Palace Leisure Club and Spa. There is a 50ft swimming pool and bubbling spa. Feel revived after stretching out in the Steam room and Sauna, or simply let the kids work off their energy in the pool. You can also enjoy pampering at Sleeping Beauty Spa.
You can choose from a range of seasonal packages at the Palace Hotel, these change throughout the year, so it is worth checking to find out what is on offer. These include:-
- Spa & Pamper package
- A fun girls weekend
- Golf Package for golfing challenges breaks
- Watch out for those last minute deals too
- Gift Vouchers are also available
For a weekend break or mid week short break the Palace Hotel is a perfect base to explore the beautiful Scottish Highlands, Loch Ness and more and its only 5 minute walk from Eden Court Theatre, which hosts a full programme throughout the year.
For bookings and offers.
How to get there.
Inverness Airport and main road networks are within easy reach for the Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel and Spa. Inverness Railway Station is a 10 minute walk away or a short taxi ride. And there is free car parking and valet parking for you too.